Monday, August 28, 2006

About The Emmy's...

I didn't watch the Emmy's last night. I probably won't next year, since I'll still be pissed that LOST was completely shut out while trash like TWO AND A HALF MEN scores four nominations. I read earlier today though that some people were pissed off at NBC for a segment of the opening scene of the Emmy's depicting a plane crashing. It was already set in stone that it would be aired, though, because it was reportedly recored weeks ago. Anyways, some controversy arose because a plane crashed yesterday, killing 49 of the 50 people on board instantly (9/11 probably factors into it too).

I say whatever.

It didn't make me mad, in fact if I hadn't known about the whole controversy thing I wouldn't have even been distracted from the show the plane scene is making fun of. It's just so funny. These opening clips are really getting clever. The Academy always puts together good, classy clips, but they've never really done anything as funny as this. I laughed my ass off.

Here's the link.

No comments: