Friday, February 16, 2007

Aaron Eckhart is Two-Face

Yeah, the guy from THANK YOU FOR SMOKING and IN THE COMPANY OF MEN is playing Batman's friend-turned-villain due to a freak chemical accident in next summer's THE DARK KNIGHT. Eckhart has never really done anything impressive (COMPANY asside), so I can't say I'm really thrilled about this. I would have loved to see Edward Norton or maybe a less famous face in the role, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Also, they replaced Katie Holmes with Maggie Gyllenhaal, for some reason. I guess I was the only one who thought she held her own in BATMAN BEGINS, and I think this is pretty stupid. If you're going to get a new actress to play Bruce Wayne's love interest, get a new character, since he's always been a womanizer. But like I said, I'm not losing sleep over it.

No comments: